DISCREET & RELIABLE (keystonecure@outlook.com)Pain Killers, Prescription pills, intermediates medications Call/Sms:(213) 534-6894

Keystone Pharma
Email : keystonecure (at) outlook.com
Call/Sms :(213) 534-6894

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. SAMPLE HUNTERS PLEASE EXCUSE

We have the following meds below available just to name a few
:

*Ephedrine Hcl
*Ketamine
*Ayurvedic Urea (legitimate height increasing and grow taller medicine)
*Seconal
*Nembutal (Powder,Pills and Liquid form)
*Oxycotin or Oxycodone 10,20 ,40 and 80 mg
*Actavis Promethazine Codeine Purple Cough Syrup (16oz and 320z)
*Hydrocodone 10500, 10325 ,7.5750 mg
*Valium 10,15 and 20 mg *Xanax 1 and 2 mg
*Dilaudid 2,4 and 8 mg *Ritalin 5,10, 20 mg
*Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg
*Opana 20mg and 40mg
*Ketamine 10ml
*Rohypnol 2mg

Am not a cop or feds agent so please don't contact me and ask if am one .
Also i don't do cod and i don't want bull####.
Will offer my help to those who are legitimately in need of their medications.
.

1-Delivery & quality Guaranteed 100%.
2-Express Delivery Available with UPS,FedEx,EMS.
3-Tracking numbers available with references.
4-Shipping secure and discreet ,Delivery time.1-5 days depending on location.
5-Additional Discounts on Bulk Orders
6-Best Prices, Discreet Shipping

Email : keystonecure (at) outlook.com
Call/Sms : (213) 534-6894
Stay to enjoy our services.(Fast,safe and reliable delivery)